Adler Coaching School
Coaching for Positive Change
Adler Coaching School-Middle East is an affiliate of Adler International Learning Central Europe, which in turns has a territory agreement with Adler Canada to market, sell and deliver an approved ACTP programs.
This is the first coaching school in the Middle-East developing coaches based in Adler “Positive Psychology” principles, and provides a guide for helping people bring their choices and actions more in line with their unique “best self".
Adler offers a variety of training programs and coaching services for individuals and organizations interested in acquiring the powerful tools of coaching.
Whether you want to become a certified professional coach or acquire the coaching skills that are a core competency for today’s leaders, Adler’s coaching school will help.
Adler has been distinguished globally many times, through the prestigious PRISM Award, presented by the International Coach Federation for outstanding organizational development through coaching.
"One of the reasons that I chose this school, after doing some investigating, is that it looked like it was a very holistic approach, and also very comprehensive, in that I was going to get the best of many approaches. …
I want to be comfortable that I’ve got the spectrum that’s needed to be properly trained, and to be able to pick and choose what feels right for me from a number of disciplines in coaching, and that’s totally what I got at the Adler School. Not to mention wonderful connections with fabulous people, and really great personal growth…. It was just a fabulous decision for me to take that program."
The Privilege of a lifetime is being who you are
What is Unique About Adler Coaching School
With locations around the world, Adler offers a globally respected, in-depth coach training program and model that can be applied to virtually any coaching situation. We prepare our coaches to use depth of knowledge and best practices in coaching, while finding their own unique style and voice as a coach.
Adler takes the lead in providing coach training that is grounded in theory, informed by research, and is at the forefront of defining professionalism in coaching. At Adler, we believe that a combination of six criteria makes our Coach Training Programs unique and effective:
depth, breadth, applied learning, experiencing your own coaching, in-person contact, and quality of trainers and mentors.
1. DEPTH: Our models, principles and instruction connect with theories of human change that have been tested and proven successful for over a century, as well as drawing on the latest research in neuroscience, neuroplasticity, leadership, psychology, and other disciplines.
2. BREADTH: We include the broadest spectrum of coaching philosophies and approaches that give Adler students an expansive foundation of knowledge and experience. This allows our graduates the freedom and flexibility to explore, modify and include many techniques in their practice because they understand the principles underlying specific techniques.
3. APPLIED LEARNING: We believe you must use coaching skills to own them, therefore all of our courses are experiential and hands-on. From day one of the Foundations course, and throughout the certificate program, you will coach under the supervision of faculty so that you will DO coaching, EXPERIENCE being coached, as well as KNOW coaching.
4. COACH AND BE COACHED: From the outset of the program participants are expected to coach and be coached, bringing real life issues to the learning process. In addition to learning how to coach, you engage in a parallel personal learning journey that will not only acquaint you with the dynamics of the client perspective but will also be a vehicle for your own personal and professional development.
5. IN-PERSON CONTACT: Adler’s coursework is mainly face-to-face, with teleclasses and distance learning as supplements. We feel that nothing can replace personal contact as an aid to learning. Our Practicum is offered in distance-learning format over an extended time frame to nurture development of skills beyond the classroom.
6. QUALITY OF TRAINERS AND MENTORS: The faculty at Adler are first-rate. All are certified at the MCC or PCC level. They have great depth of experience in the coaching profession, as well as staying current with the cutting edge of new developments in coaching. Many are globally recognized as leaders in the profession. All of our faculty are working coaches who bring real-world experience to the classroom.
Helping individuals bring their choices and Actions more align with their unique "Best Self"
ADLER COACHING MODEL
Adler offers an intuitive and highly adaptable approach to coaching that is deeply grounded in what the client wants to achieve. There many forces at work that support an exciting, transforming coaching experience that maximizes desired outcomes:
1. The goals of coaching: enhanced performance, learning and fulfillment for the client
2. The powerful gains that the client derives from the coaching relationship: increased awareness, clarity of choice and expanded self-trust and confidence
3. What the coach brings to the coaching relationship: a structured and proven effective process; acutely developed skills in communication and other core competencies specifically attuned to coaching; and the coaching mindset and capacity to build a safe, trusting relationship that nurtures development
ADLER COACHING VALUES
Our values are grounded in Adlerian principles, and align with the coaching mindset. These values are at the core of our approach to learning, coaching, working, and living:
- You have values that anchor us in who are are: Integrity, Authenticity, Creativity
- You have values that guide our development towards realizing potential: Courage, Continued Learning, Self-Responsibility
- You have values that guide us in creating and maintaining meaningful and productive relationships: Appreciating Uniqueness, Collaboration, Compassion